To provide high quality education and deliver the best possible
outcomes for young people, enabling every child to reach his or
her potential, regardless of background.
We aim to
Ensure that there is an unremitting focus on school improvement in our schools. We will focus on enabling every child to achieve his or her potential, regardless of background
- Ensure that we provide high quality education and deliver the best possible outcomes for all children from the Early Years to the end of Primary Education
- Value and respect each school’s distinctive ethos and identity
- Protect, project and develop the Christian character and distinctiveness of the Church schools within the Trust, in partnership with the Church at Parish and Diocesan level
- Use expertise from within the Trust and partner schools, to identify areas of improvement and provide targeted support, to ensure that we reach our goal of all Trust schools being outstanding schools
- Establish a strong professional partnership where staff can support and stimulate each other in all aspects of teaching and learning, and leadership and management
- Share excellent practice through formal, professional collaboration. We will particularly focus on developing subject leaders’ roles across the Trust.
- Provide high quality professional development for all staff so that we can support the advancement of staff within the Trust and provide value for money to maximise the funds available for teaching and learning
- Work with Teaching School networks to grow the next generation of teachers, school leaders, support staff and governors
- Ensure there is strong governance and financial probity across the Trust and its schools. Ensure that the Trust maximises the potential for income and maintains a high level of control on costs to ensure long term security for the Trust and its schools
- Provide services to our schools that minimise administration locally and maximise the potential for our managers to lead their schools effectively. The Trust will use procurement strategies to provide cost effective solutions across its schools.
- Develop and maintain an IT infrastructure that maximises new technology to support and develop teaching and learning, as well as providing an efficient means of managing administrative tasks
- Grow the Trust in locally based hub groups to ensure effective communication and a focus on sharing good practice through formal collaboration
- Explore and exploit to our benefit the freedom to innovate bestowed on MATs