- About us
- Become a Trust School
We give children a broad and balanced curriculum that develops pupils academically, physically and socially.
We do this through:
- using the local area to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of the children.
- providing rich, stimulating learning experiences enhanced through first hand experiences, visits and visitors.
- reviewing our curriculum regularly, ensuring variety and interest for all our children
- providing a strong Christian foundation in our Church of England schools through a curriculum that is spiritually based
- giving the children the best possible learning experiences with our enrichment teachers providing expertise in their field
- using the National Curriculum programmes of study as the basis for the children’s learning.
- following a rolling programme using a topic-based approach that links different areas of the curriculum. Each aspect of the subject is then differentiated to meet the needs of the children with each of our academies developing a curriculum map each term showing the learning planned in all aspects of the curriculum.
Please visit the individual academy websites for information on their curriculum.